Join our virtual conference about Koha LMS
5th May 2020 | PTFS-Europe
We are delighted to invite you to attend our online conference on June 3 2020 at which we and Librarians from Further Education Colleges will tell you all about the open source Library Management System, Koha.
The online format enables you to attend from wherever you are working and it will consist of a two hour live-streamed conference with live question and answer sessions.
- The power of Open Source Software – Jonathan Field – Managing Director, PTFS Europe (15m)
- Koha – the mature open source LMS (20m) – Fiona Borthwick – Customer Relationship Manager, PTFS Europe
- The right system for a FE college – Lucy Vaux-Harvey – Senior Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe (15m)
- The joys of working with PTFS Europe – Samantha Goldsmith – HE & Research Librarian, University Centre Leeds (20m)
- Reporting and analytics with Metabase – Penny Robertson – Libraries Manager, City of Glasgow College (15m)
- Addressing the technical challenges of supporting a cloud LMS – Jon Turner – Infrastructure Manager, PTFS Europe (15m)
- Fast track implementation – right here, right now! – Janet McGowan – Director of Operations, PTFS Europe (15m)
- Conclusion – Jonathan Field (5m)
We really hope you attend and look forward to sharing with you how the Koha Library Management System could give your library users a better experience and help you to improve the way you work with your library system.
Make sure you register for the event and we will email you links to the conference sessions closer to the time.