This was a conference which took place on November 24 2020 at which we and Librarians from health libraries gave presentations about about the open source Library Management System, Koha.
The online conference consisted of a two hour live-streamed conference with live question and answer sessions. The full conference and each separate presentation are available on our YouTube channel.
- Introduction – Jonathan Field – Managing Director, PTFS Europe (5m)
- Eleven years with open source and counting – Matthew Hale – Information Systems Development Manager, The King’s Fund (15m)
- Koha – for the Health Library user – Lucy Vaux-Harvey – Senior Customer Services Consultant, PTFS Europe (20m)
- Implementing a Library Management System during a global pandemic, are you mad? – Jonathan Field – Managing Director, PTFS Europe (15m)
- Q&A (10m)
- Koha – making life easy for the librarian – Fiona Borthwick – Customer Relationship Manager, PTFS Europe (20m)
- The joys of working with PTFS Europe – Emma Gibbs – Resources Librarian, Worcestershire Health Library (17m)
- Questions, enquiries, queries, a new way to handle them – Mark Gavillet – Director of Library Products, PTFS Europe (10m)
- Q&A and Conclusion – Jonathan Field (10m)
You may also be interested to read the following case studies from other Health Libraries that are currently using Koha:
Also, take a look at our customer list and libraries in the Health sector.
About PTFS Europe
PTFS Europe provides a wide range of products for the library market across all sectors. Products include the open source library system Koha, the FOLIO library services platform, Request Tracker for enquiry management, Coral for electronic resource management, Metabase business analytics and the Knowvation digital repository. An ISO27001 company, PTFS Europe provides the full range of services needed to implement, host, and support these products.
More information on PTFS Europe: www.ptfs-europe.com