CUFTs was developed at SImon Fraser University as a knowledgebase to provide electronic resource management services, as well as many other features for libraries to use.
CUFTS is an Electronic Resource Management System, which includes a knowledgebase of full-text journal collections, a searchable A-Z database of resources, MARC records for each title, direct to article OpenURL link resolving (GODOT), and electronic resource management (ERM) tools.
CUFTS developed at Simon Fraser University is used daily by students, faculty, and staff in consortia, universities, colleges, university-colleges and institutes throughout Western Canada and is now available worldwide.
- Central knowledgebase (CJDB)
- Each library has own local resources
- Public A-Z list of journals
- Open URL link resolving with GODOT
- Customisable public views – user accounts and tagging
- Set up and manage electronic resources records – licences, providers, passwords.
- Search by Keyword/starts with/exact
- Journal entry lists access points to full text – through different resources
- Browse by Title – shows the A-Z
- Resource notes
- Subject Categories – The administration toolkit allows you to change categories.
- Tagging can be limited to library staff, but it is also possible to open it up to all users.
- Allows users create their own personal journal collections, for personal use.
Click here for a demonstration.
PTFS Europe Limited,
Tel:+44 (0) 1483 378728
Certification Number is 193891